108 W. Barnhart Street, Monroeville, IN 46773 (260)-623-3048 email@example.com
Made in the USA
SFI 38.1 Certification
1. Quick Release Helmet Hardware This is a unique two finger quick eject helmet attachment system.
2. Emergency Pull Optional rubber pull tag for quick disconnect.
3. Wings Unit can accept 2” or 3” seat belts. The wings also keep the belts in place under impact or loose belt conditions.
4. Flexible Bar This allows for upper body movement and comfort while driving. Also allows user to flex the unit over larger necks.
5. Belt Guides The guides keep the unit centered on the driver at all times, not allowing the unit to slip from under the belts.
6. Body Forming Pads The body forming Kevlar pads fit under the seat belt, therefore taking any pressure off the collar bone and making the unit very comfortable.
7. Adjustable Rear The unit is adjustable to fit most seat angles from 10°-40°. This also allows the driver to adjust the back of the unit for comfort on interference with the helmet or the seat.
8. Low Rear The low profile design allows easy access from confined areas with no interferance on roll bars in dragsters and landspeed cars.
9. Tension Neutralizing Tether Using a single, adjustable tension neutralizing tether, the loads under impact are distributed through four different load paths. This unique system offers an equal distribution of forces under impact. This system also offers a full range of head motion and side and angular impact protection.